Fine Art Nature Photographer
SAY HELLO AND CONTACT ME ANY TIME!
I’ll get back to you quickly. On the rare occasion that I’m out of town, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. And of course allow extra time around holidays, and I try to spend time offline with my husband on weekends. Thanks for understanding!
OTHER WAYS TO REACH ME
- Mobile: 320-493-8883
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/barbkelloggPHOTOGRAPHY
- Google+: google.com/+Barbkelloggphotography
- Paper, Pen, and a Stamp: Barb Kellogg Photography, PO Box 227, Avon, MN 56310
For licensing inquiries, contact Barb at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note for Gmail users
If you have a Gmail account and use them to view your email, be sure to check either your Spam, Promotions, and Updates folders. As helpful as Gmail tries to be, emails from businesses you want to hear from get “lost” in folders you rarely look at, unless you know where to look. See below for directions to get email where you want them.
Comments or questions are welcome, I'd love to hear from you!
How to tell Gmail to have future emails land in your Inbox, where you can see them and have control
Drag and Drop
- One way to move an email in your inbox is to left-click on the email and drag it from the Promotions tab to the Primary tab.
- Release the mouse to drop the email into the newly selected tab. If you want to make this change permanent for all emails from this sender, then click Yes to ensure that all messages with the same from address will appear in the Primary tab going forward.
- Another easy way is to right-click on the email in some browsers to reveal a small list of choices. By clicking on the Move to tab option and select the tab you want to move the email to.
- As with the drag and drop method, you’re asked if you want to keep this change permanent. Clicking yes ensures that future emails from this same “from” address will land in your Primary Inbox.