SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER TODAY!
If you love my work, signing up for my email newsletter is a great way for me to stay in touch with you. There are great benefits for you (see "Why?" below), plus this is the most reliable way for me to communicate with you on the really important stuff.
While I do post things on Facebook, I don't know how many times I've missed things from other people, only to find out the day AFTER something happened. Just be sure to add email@example.com to your email address book, and if you use Gmail, please please please read the information below so I don't disappear into Gmail la-la-land.
You love my nature photography and want:
- Access to VIP Private Subscriber Only sales
- To see interesting and beautiful photographs
- Blog posts that add a little positivity, inspiration, a dash of humor, and natural beauty to your life (who can't use that, right?)
- Stories behind the images
- Art fair and exhibit information
Or, you love my nature photography AND you have an interest in my portrait work. All the above applies to you, too. What you won't see are blog post after blog post of portrait session images. But if I run a portrait special, you'll find out about it from the newsletter.
Newsletters to your inbox come out twice a month. On the 15th will be the blog summary from the past month, plus exclusive VIP content that will expand a bit more on a photograph in a blog post. And then some other time during the month (typically the end of the month, depending upon what's happening) I'll tell you about special sales, art fair news, and any specials I'm offering, plus featured "About the Image" content. On rare occasions you might receive a third email.
I'll actually be blogging more often, but to respect your inbox, the blog posts will show up as summaries in your newsletter you receive on the 15th of each month. Of course you can visit the blog directly anytime you want. :)
Sign up today! Really, you'll like it. And if you don't, you can always unsubscribe at any time.
If you have a gmail account
Gmail includes a feature called inbox tabs, which uses different tabs to organize your mail into categories. Tabs are available on both desktop and mobile versions of Gmail. My emails might end up in your Promotions tab in your Gmail account. Some people never look at that folder and maybe wonder why they don't receive newsletters they've subscribed to. Here' show to solve that problem.
Place email in Primary tab
The best way to ensure your emails appear in the Primary tab is to manually set this up in your Gmail account. There are a couple different ways you can ensure that an email will show in a specific tab.
Drag and Drop
- The easiest way to move an email in your inbox is to left-click and hold on the email to drag it from the Promotions tab over to the Primary tab.
- Release the mouse to drop the email into the newly selected tab. Once dropped, Gmail displays a yellow box that asks if you want to make this change permanent. Click Yes to ensure that all messages with the same From email address appear in the Primary tab going forward.
Similar to the drag-and-drop option,
- Right-click on the email in some browsers to bring up a small list of options. Click the Move to tab option and select the tab you want to move the email to.
- A yellow box will display that asks if you want to make this change permanent. Click Yes to ensure that all messages with the same From email address will appear in the Primary tab going forward.
CONTACT INFORMATION: hello@BarbKelloggPhotography.com PO Box 227, Avon, MN 56310 (320) 493-8883